Tuesday, February 28, 2012

To Haley, Amanda and Liz

We always joke about me getting on the blogging train, and how terribly terrible I am at it but you guys have to understand that the pressure you put on me after reading your eloquent blogs has been building for years now. I just had to wait till I had something big enough and exciting enough and interesting enough to write about. And it's finally here, my cookie-crumbling story has arrived! :) To be honest, I was starting to write about weird news reports, that's how boring work and the nightly television had gotten in my life ;). Plus, I figure you three are the only ones that will ever check out this blog, oh and the occasional family member and of course Taza (she already asked if she could do a guest post, I'm still thinking about it) but I wanted to share my fun news (feel free to scroll down whenever) with you guys in a fun way that we've been joking about for forever. I'm always telling you that my awesome blog is almost ready to go public. And yeah yeah, it's not great, there are a lot of missing pictures and it's no Amanda the chef or Haley the poet or Liz the Frenchy but now you guys can start teaching me. (PS Haley, you went private and since I've been inactive on this thing I don't have access anymore, invite?) I miss you best friends! Now you have a super valid reason to come visit San Francisco sometime in the next year cause this kid is going to need to meet his/her aunties :) Love you besties!

3 comments:

  1. Ohh you little minx, you little pregnant minx. I love you. So excited for you. Viva la beaver!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy shi....... i love you. And your little growing bug. Congrats Burton family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "whooooooa whoa whoa. hold on here. HOOOOLD on. WHAT?" --me, in front of my class, when i finally read your blog ON MY iPHONE BECAUSE I WANTED TO SEE YOUR BLOG.

    Preggers Mcgreggers. I can't wait to be Aunt Bear!

    I LOVE YOU and congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete