Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Happy 75th Birthday Mr. Golden Gate Bridge!

A couple days ago, the Golden Gate Bridge turned 75 years old. I have to say I really am not much of a city girl. I have developed such an appreciation for cows and endless fields whenever I see them back in Idaho and Utah but the city has some incredible perks too, like getting to watch a firework show being lit off the Golden Gate Bridge. I don't think anyone could ever get sick of looking at that iconic bridge. Whether it's the safety orange color or the mountain drop background, there is just something that makes it so much more spectacular than any ordinary bridge. I really feel so lucky that we get to spend this little chapter of our lives in such a beautiful place, not to mention our incredible, photogenic friends that we get to share events like this with; love those Youngbergs and Allens and baby Evie was a real champ.

And we just found this fun video of the whole celebration: http://vimeo.com/43004940

No comments:

Post a Comment